Sunday, January 31, 2010

Homemade Tan Pic Any FREE And Homemade Cures For A Bad Sock Tan Besides Tanning?

Any FREE and homemade cures for a bad sock tan besides tanning? - homemade tan pic

I am a child at school, and I have to swim on Tuesday. I play tennis, so he has no weight problems, but I have horrible tan lines and my sock is the thing that worries me. It's terrible. Has anyone home remedies or means free, tan (in addition to tanning, because I have time). Thank you sooo much in advance.

1 comment:

Nostrum said...

1 You can use the device and spray orange legs .. sorta
Use 2 bunches. Do not take anything. not even a shower. after all ... Someone might see.

dude .. No big deal. nobody cares. If you still can think, turn around and a pleasure. boast more than you take care of your feet .. I am 13 weeks in a program of 20 weeks, what do you think of my feet azz white? whiter than my teeth when I u0026lt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\;'m done with pride. ".. Anything to be funny.

Post a Comment