Monday, January 11, 2010

Acute Heart Failure Information About Cholesterol Lowering Medicine And Heart Disease Wanted?

Information about cholesterol lowering medicine and heart disease wanted? - acute heart failure

I have a history of heart failure of unknown cause, perhaps alcohol or viral age of 29 years.
I've Lipitor for 18 months with muscle aches, sore all the time. I'm out of Lipitor for 3 days and I began to feel it. I stayed outside, and now after 2 weeks, I feel better than ever before?
My doctor said it was "placebo" Lipitor think that the muscles do not show my Lipitor causes blood to make the muscles in my file.
However, my high triglycerides and sometimes even today, and my cholesterol a bit high / very good.
Can anyone suggest that the risk / benefit with Lipitor and other statins. I'm not one to lower the cholesterol level alternitive medical drugs. Statins or nothing? Or natural remedies. Please help

2 comments:

xxx said...

Lipitor muscle aches and pains while children are common. Your doctor will tell you its not possible to work in the laboratory indicated rhabdomyolysis, a rare side effect of Lipitor, the muscle. Statin Lipitor is effectively destroyed when it otherwise would be less advantageous.
Lipitor has less effect on triglycerides, you can ask your doctor Omacor is a prescription specifically fish oil to reduce triglycerides to.

Parklin said...

I do not take me, but I know to do friends and relatives. Some are on Lipitor. Muscle pain seems to be a general problem or even a cough. Most people can try another med I understand that you can not change. But do not take the danger seriously.
Would you vulnerable to a stroke or a heart attack if your cholesterol is high normal. Give it a serious thought about it. My mother put her doctor once a week for cholesterol-MED, because the pain in his legs.

Post a Comment