Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How Do You Know What Size Prop To Get How Can A Girl Look Like A Boy?

How can a girl look like a boy? - how do you know what size prop to get

I am a 14 years old daughter. I dress like a boy. I'm not gay or anything, just that my friends and I are a bunch of "boy" and I would like, but I can not I look like a boy. (I know I am) so funny
So, what can I do to myself like a boy?

So far I have the following:
A wig
Menswear
ISH-guy attitude (lol)
Guy-Cap-ISH
Shoe Type


So I have most of the accessories that you need for that. The real question is, how can my breasts smaller?
My height is about 36A, so that they are not so visible in clothing for men, but you could say I'm a girl, though.

And if you think about everything I could do to a man, PLE glancease tell me!
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment